Friday, August 1, 2008

Alternative entertainment in me



I think that with its popularity hitting the big stages, from the David Copperfield era to the David Blaine’s, it’s evolution have really showed some skin in the mainstream. There’s magician the world over nowadays, I enjoy watching them performing their tricks especially this chap named Cyril Takayama from Japan. Seriously most tricks are getting much astounding yet seem trouble-free to be performed in front of the live audience.

Well to start this one up I think that the awareness of people about it have hit a good amount of interest and with that let me give you some knowledge which I. myself learned by just reading through and asking people who have a knowledge on the course as well. For some magic is an art, it is something that people would like to get involve into and something that they think that would get them the fun and satisfaction like any hobby can.

Magic works best with a good imagination. Before performing a trick it is best to imagine the routine and practice it as much just to make sure that there’s no step are missing. Plus a magic trick will be more entertaining, magic is base purely on imagination so what’s a trick without imagination? It’ll be purely gas, if you ask me. So, in a way to turn out to be a fine magician you would also drag yourself to have a good mind's eye as well.

These are pretty much the basics in my opinion, always keep in mind that the magic tricks is not an overnight thing, and it doesn’t have to be rushed. Patience is a virtue, it is really not an easy task but it can be learned, nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it. Learning magic tricks is a good thing, it’ll help you learn at the same time entertain, so I suggest put that hat on and let’s learn some magic tricks. Abracadabra!


No comments:

Ads